Our Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe is super simple to make just toss together the ingredients, Set it and forget it!
Your dinner will be ready in 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low!
I used a crock-pot liner, It just makes cleanup easier 🙂
If you’ve never made meatloaf in your slow-cooker you’re missing out!
The slow cooked flavor is outstanding!
This time I topped it with ketchup, A classic favorite.
I will soon be coming out with a slow-cooker Italian style meatloaf.
It’s pure delicious comfort food that everyone will go crazy over!
The slow-cooker is my favorite cold weather appliance by far!
This recipe is anything but regular old meatloaf!
It made my house smell so good while it was cooking! Seriously mouthwatering!
This slow-cooker recipe is perfect for those who want to come home to a great meal!
We hope you enjoy this delicious slow-cooker meatloaf recipe!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup of whole milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, green pepper, onion, eggs, salt, bread crumbs, 3/4 cups of whole milk & 3/4 cups of the ketchup
- Use a spoon or your hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper. (Optional but recommended for easy cleanup)
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ketchup with the mustard and spread over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.