Creamy Cheesy Spicy Hot Corn Dip is a dangerously delicious appetizer!
It’s very easy to throw together for any occasion
Where you want to blow everyone away with a recipe!
My whole family requests this every holiday or game day! It’s always on the menu!
It’s perfectly paired with Tortilla Chips or Pita Bread!
It’s ridiculously easy to make and the flavor is outrageous!
This dip makes for a perfect party snack!!
This dip is also a very filling appetizer that everyone raves about!
You can also make this dip in advance, It keeps for up to three days when refrigerated!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Creamy Cheesy Hot Corn Dip
- 6 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 brick cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 4 1/2 cups corn (3 cans)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2-4 jalapeños, chopped finely (depending on your spice preference)
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine butter and cream cheese in a large skillet over medium heat and stir until melted. Add in corn, red bell pepper, chopped jalapeños, and pickled jalapeños.
- Stir and add paprika, salt, and pepper to your taste.
- Next, sprinkle in about 1/2 of the sharp cheddar cheese and stir to let it melt.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, cover with the lid and let it sit a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Let cool slightly before serving with chips or pita bread! or as a side dish.