No Bake Caramel Pretzel Crack Bars are SO easy and crazy delish!
They only take 4 ingredients…YES!
The sweet and salty together is the perfect combination!
Super simple to throw together!
Everyone goes crazy whenever I make this- its additive!
Last time I made this was two weeks ago and my lord, I ate wayyy to much of it!
Awesome thing about it is that it does freeze well so if you ever want to make it in advance!
Ill be making this to give as gifts this week- every ones going to love and hate me at the same time lol
It is literally scary good… you’ll end up eating more than one piece for sure!
Four ingredients that result in some of the most addictive candy EVER known to man. Youre welcome 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 11.5 oz bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 11 oz bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- ½ Cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 8 oz of Mini Twist Pretzels
- In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). Melt in microwave in 20 second intervals until melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place pretzels on top of the chocolate, they can overlap.
- Place the Kraft caramel bits in a bowl with 2 Tablespoons of water and melt in microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes. Once melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Let Cool.
- Melt the reserved ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cooled caramel. Repeat with the Reese’s peanut butter chips.
- Let Bars cool completely then Enjoy!!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.