This Loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is an excellent, flavorful, cheesy, low carb recipe for cauliflower, smothered in cheese, bacon & seasonings!
It makes the perfect side dish or even a main dish with a protein mixed in.
This is the one recipe I will make over and over. My husband (Who is a meat and potatoes man) loved it! It’s definitely a winning recipe
All of the flavors of a loaded baked potato, without the carbs. Easy & Delicious!
Perfect for a keto diet or if you just want to have a delicious low carb side dish!
It’s so flavorful and it melts in your mouth! definitely a keeper for sure.
This recipe is outstanding. You won’t need to change a thing!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- 2 lbs. cauliflower florets, chopped and steamed
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped chives or sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and spray a 13x9" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, both cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large bowl and stir.
- Add cauliflower, half of the bacon, half of the chopped chives or green onions, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared dish and sprinkle with the rest of the bacon.
- Bake for 25 minutes and garnish with the remaining chopped chives.