Tired of eating the same pork chop recipes? This Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops recipe is flavorful and perfectly paired with a side you’re craving. These juicy pork chops only take 3 ingredients!
Welcome to the ultimate comfort food, Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops! These delicious pork chops cook in a savory mixture of ranch seasoning, butter, and onions. The slow-cooker method ensures that your pork chops are incredibly tender, flavorful, and fall off the bone! Serve them with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a hearty salad for an easy weeknight dinner that’s sure to please the whole family. Try it out tonight and find out why everyone is raving about this Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chop dish!
What are pork chops in the crock pot?
Pork chops cooked in the crock pot are a classic dish. This cooking method is easy and yields incredibly tender and juicy pork chops, thanks to the slow-cooking process that breaks down the tough fibers in the meat
Why You’ll Love Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
Here are three reasons why you’ll love Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops:
- Incredibly easy to prepare, just combine your ingredients and let the slow cooker do the work while you relax!
- The savory mixture of ranch seasoning, cream of chicken soup, and pork chops creates a delicious flavor that will have everyone at the dinner table coming back for seconds.
- The slow-cooker method ensures that your pork chops are incredibly tender and fall off the bone, no knife is required!
- Boneless Pork Chops: These juicy, tender pork chops are the perfect foundation for your slow cooker Ranch Pork Chops dish. They can easily be found in the butcher section of your local grocery store or supermarket.
- Package Dry Ranch Seasoning: The savory flavor of ranch seasoning makes this dish irresistible! You can find ranch seasoning in most grocery stores or supermarkets. Just look for the small, convenient packages.
- Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup: Creamy and delicious, condensed cream of chicken soup adds a velvety consistency to your Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops and helps to keep them moist and flavorful as they cook.
How to Store Pork Chop Crock Pot Ranch
This recipe stores in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. You can freeze for up to 3 months, but fresh is always best.
How much water should I add to the pork chops?
I have found that adding 2 tablespoons of water is enough to ensure the seasoning mixes well without diluting the gravy.
What happens if the seasoning packet doesn’t dissolve?
If your seasoning packet is not dissolving easily, you can heat it in the microwave for up to a minute to warm the soup and allow for easier mixing. I rarely have to do this.
What should you serve with Slow Cooker Pork Chops?
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops can be served with a variety of accompaniments. Some great options include mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, a fresh salad, or even macaroni and cheese. For a complete meal, serve your pork chops with a side of garlic bread and some steamed greens. No matter your choice, you’ll have an amazing meal that satisfies even the pickiest eaters!
Do I need to sear the pork chops prior to cooking?
You do not need to sear the pork chops before putting them in the crock pot. I have done this with thicker pork chops but using ½-inch pork chops, searing will lead to overcooked meat.
More Recipes You Will Love!
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops about ½ inch thick and trimmed
- 1 1 oz package dry ranch seasoning
- 1 10.5 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Place the prepared pork chops in the bottom of a slow cooker in a single layer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup and ranch seasoning with 1-2 Tablespoons of water until the ranch seasoning has fully dissolved.
- Pour the seasoned chicken soup over the pork chops.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Remove from the crock pot and serve.