Slow Cooker Taco Dip is a sensational appetizer that is perfect for any get together! Everyone loves it for Game Day or Parties!
With New years eve being tomorrow night, this is one of the amazing dips that is on our menu!
I love game day appetizers like this- they are perfect for the Holidays and amazing for New Years Eve celebrating!
So simple to throw together and sure fire hit with everyone you serve it to!
I love having a huge variety of dips and appetizers for our parties and this is always one of the things I serve– its empty by the end of the night!
It makes a good amount too! I always like to make sure the food lasts as long as the party does 🙂 With this easy dip and a bunch of my other appetizers here on the blog (check those out!!) you’ll have food on the table all night long. If you’re looking for drink recipes to make- i have tons! try one of our awesome cocktail recipes in the drink section!
I love having this dip in the crock pot , nice and hot- with sides of cheese, sour cream, salsa and extra chips! people will be grabbing plate after plate..trust me..lol
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Taco Dip
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 (16 oz.) jar mild or medium salsa
- 1 (15 oz.) jar salsa con queso
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) can traditional refried beans
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, and onion powder and cook until beef is browned.
- Strain away any excess grease and add cooked beef to a slow cooker.
- Top with mild salsa, salsa con queso, sour cream, and refried beans and stir until well combined. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Set heat to warm and serve with tortilla chips.