Drunken Sour Gummy Worm Cocktail is such a fun and delicious drink that is perfect for any occasion! This is one that is sure to be a hit!
This awesome drink is part of my ongoing alcohol drink series here on the blog
– be sure to check out all the others! so many are viral! extremely popular and scrumptious!
If you’re like me, you adore sour gummy worms, sour patch kids or anything sour for that matter!
This drink is not only fun to make, funny to look at but also extremely tasty!
July 15th next month is National Gummy Worm Day (yes, that really exists lol)
be sure to celebrate by making this amazing cocktail!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Drunken Sour Gummy Worm Cocktail
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 1 1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz Orange juice
- 1 cup of ice
- Sour candy worms
- In a blender add all ingredients except the sour worms.
- Pulse until slushy
- Pour your drink into the glass and add TONS of candy!!
- Have fun as the candy soaks in the liquor..