These Homemade Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are a show stopping recipe that will have everyone fighting over them!
Easy to make and the taste is out of this world- especially if you’re a reeses lover like I am !
When I make these you better hide the milk,
because I’m going to go to town on these babies! LOL
This dessert not only is extremely easy to bake, but its also fun to make with the kids!
They love to press the reeses cups down!
These are perfect for any get togethers, holidays, dessert potlucks
or just for an amazing dessert the entire family will thank you for!
Homemade brownies themselves are the worlds BEST brownie as is- but add Reeses cups?
and you have one dangerously delicious brownie!
Ooey Gooey chocolatey brownies with the perfect consistency stuffed with peanut butter cups!
These are so ultra fudgey and baked up to perfection!
These pair perfectly with a huge cold glass of MILK!
The top slightly cracks and the center is a dense, delicious combination
of peanut butter cup and chocolate – heavenly!
Ultra decadent and one of the best brownies you will ever bite into..I promise.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Homemade Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 9x13" baking pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350°, line the bottom of your baking pan with a piece of parchment paper then spray the sides with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Use a heavy bottomed pot to melt your butter stovetop on medium heat until your butter is browned (not burnt).
- While melting, mix together your sugar and cocoa powder.
- Carefully pour your melted butter into your cocoa powder mixture and whisk well.
- Crack your eggs into a small bowl and add in your water and vanilla.
- Pour one egg in at a time and whisk well until all 4 eggs are in.
- Slowly mix in your flour and salt until you have a rich batter.
- Pour your batter into your baking pan, press your Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into your batter, and use a fork to cover them with your brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!