Homemade Baked Italian Meatballs are some of the best you will ever try- they’re moist and ultra flavorful! Such an easy meatball recipe that results in a perfectly tender meatball!
Cooking them using my oven recipe, you’ll simply just be rolling the meat mixture into small balls, or whatever size meatballs you like, then placing them on the baking sheet- That’s it! Totally is the easiest and cleanest way to make meatballs!
Baking your meatballs are the easiest way to cook meatballs perfectly every single time.
Not only can you cook a large amount all at the same time, you can also be sure they’re cooked all the way through!
No need to hover over the hot skillet, flipping all of the meatballs and getting grease everywhere.
This way you can focus on making the pasta!
For years, I would only cook them in a skillet because thats how my mother did it and my grandmother too,
but once I learned how to bake them in the oven instead, I never turned back!
These meatballs are sure to become a family favorite recipe that you will use time and time again.
I always make sure to double this recipe and I freeze the rest for meatballs subs for lunch or for future pasta dishes!
They are perfect for spaghetti and meatballs, meatball subs or even as appetizers for any get together or party- even game day!
They are packed with sensational flavor and have just the perfect juicy texture that we all love so much.
you’ll never want to make them another way, I promise!
these babies are a TOTAL crowd-pleaser! So delicious to the point that even your pickiest eaters devour them in a heartbeat! I just adore this recipe.
You can even make them in the oven, then drop them into a big crock pot of sauce and let them simmer absorbing all the flavors!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Homemade Baked Italian Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef OR beef, pork veal mixture
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 slices of italian bread - without crust
- 1 tablespoon Adobo seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup whole milk cup
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Take you crustless italian bread and soak it in the milk until absorbed then pour into a large mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients together
- Use your hands to knead the mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into 1 to 2 inch meatballs and place them onto your baking sheet (line with parchment paper.to prevent sticking)
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until fully cooked through