This Candy Cane Oreo Fudge will be the hit of any Holiday gathering!
I will be bringing you all at least 5 more fudge recipes before Christmas hits! Stay tuned!
Everyone has been asking me to add some fudge recipes up on the blog because who doesnt LOVE to make some fudge for friends and family (and of course themselves 😉
This is a wonderful combination of flavors and looks so festive!
It is smooth, creamy, and decadent!
I promise you wont be able to just have one piece!
Its dreamy, creamy and only takes a few minutes to whip up a batch!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Candy Cane Oreo Fudge!
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 C Ghirardelli peppermint bark white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 20 Peppermint bark oreo cookies, chopped. Set aside 1/2 C for topping
- 1 C crushed candy canes, set aside 1/4 C for topping
- Line an 8 X 8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler, combine both chocolate chips and condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the oreos and 3/4 C crushed candy canes
- Pour fudge into prepared pan
- Sprinkle remaining chopped oreos and crushed candy canes
- Allow to harden overnight before cutting into 1 inch squares.