Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is basically bacon ranch pasta & its so simple to make!
Its addictingly delicious!
Its made all in the instant pot, making it one easy meal with no excess pots and pans! Its for sure a one pot meal!
If you have checked out my shredded crack chicken here on the blog, you will know how insanely popular that one is for dips and for sandwiches!
This one isnt the same recipe, because this one is done with pasta, so i had to modify the recipe reflecting that! You can use any of your favorite cheeses, I just liked the combo of cheddar jack and cheddar in mine 🙂
You can use precooked bacon if you want it to truly be a one pot meal, but I did fry the bacon because I like the flavor more– but pre cooked works fine!
I have really made an effort on my blog to start bringing more instant pot and air fryer recipes, as well as more slow cooker too! I know how much you all love those! stay tuned for more coming soon!!
This recipe is sure to end up on your dinner rotation– even the kids will love this as well as your spouse!
One of the best things about the Instant Pot is the fact that it helps you create so many things… easy and delicious!! This dinner is sure to impress even the pickiest of eaters.
This meal is ready to enjoy in just under 15 minutes, making it the ideal weeknight dinner! When you want full flavor without all the effort! Let your magical Instant Pot do the work for you! Simply add in the ingredients you will have dinner served in no time!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta (Bacon Ranch)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast cut and cubed
- 8 ounce cream cheese cut into pieces
- 1 pound uncooked penne pasta
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup montery jack OR pepper jack cheese
- 10 slices thick cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat your IP by using the Sauté setting
- Add the chicken, oil, melted butter, ranch and all seasonings -mix gently to combine and coat
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Now, add in water, the broth and the pasta
- Close and set it Manual for 4 minutes.
- Once time is up, open and add in your cheeses, cream cheese and all the bacon (reserving 1/3 cup for the topping)
- Stir until combined;
- allow to rest 5-7 minutes so the sauce thickens, then serve topped with the remaining bacon crumbles