Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are a soft and chewy cookie packed with cranberries & white chocolate chips!
A perfect way to indulge this holiday season!
They really beat the traditional old chocolate chip cookie by a mile!
They’re one of the first cookies to go flying off the cookie platter at any holiday gathering!
Perfect for cookie exchanges & make great gifts! Somebody get me a big cold glass of milk because i’m about to go to town my foodie friends! <3
they’re melt in your mouth delicious and they have the perfect consistency!
Perfect for any occasion
or just for an amazing dessert to bake with the kids!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup all - purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Servings: 30 cookies
- In a medium-size mixing bowl sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set to the side
- In another large mixing bowl add the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and egg. Mix until combined.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the butter mixture, Mix to combine.
- Add oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a small ice cream scoop for the dough and roll it into balls.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cookie rack & Allow to cool.