Irish Fudge Brownies are the perfect dessert for upcoming St Patrick’s Day! They are a ultra fudgey brownie infused with whiskey, then topped with a homemade Chocolate Whiskey Buttercream Frosting!
I love coming out with new incredible desserts for all of my foodie friends and followers- these are truly sensational and easy since they use a simple brownie mix!
The brownie mix is infused with whiskey- use whatever kind you are a fan of! I used Jameson because I think it tastes the best out of all the brands Ive tried.
I made a homemade chocolate whiskey buttercream frosting for the top of these delicious brownies, nice and thick because who doesnt love extra frosting?!
I found so many of you have been going crazy over all of my alcohol infused frostings and cakes that I had to do a brownie version that I know you all will love!
Please make sure to check out my ‘dessert’ section here on the blog for tons of cakes, brownies, pies, bars , frostings and more! There is definitely something for everyone there!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Irish Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Whiskey Buttercream Frosting
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 C water
- 2/3 C canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- Chocolate Whiskey Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter 1/2 stick
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP half and half
- 1 TBSP Irish whiskey
- 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x9 brownie pan with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, combined all ingredients of the brownie,
- brownie mix, water, oil, whiskey and eggs and mix until combined
- Pour batter into brownie pan and bake following the directions on the box
- Once baked set aside to cool off.
- While brownies cool off begin the frosting.
- Melt chocolate and butter together, and whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the powdered sugar,
- half and half, whiskey and vanilla.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter, and beat until smooth.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled brownies.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!