This Chocolate Cake is soaked in scrumptious Baileys Irish Cream then topped with homemade Baileys Irish Cream Buttercream Frosting! HAVE MERCY!
I’ve made this amazing cake for friends and family a few times now and it’s for sure a family favorite that always gets requested! I bake the cake in one of my beautiful white ceramic dishes so its pretty when i bring it out to serve! its so Delicious!
I’m making this cake for St. Patrick’s Day! Its only fitting to serve it then! 🙂 it would also be wonderful for bake sales, pot lucks, get togethers, parties or holidays!
If you’re like me, you love baileys irish cream- its one of my all time favorite alcohols to bake with since its flavor is outstanding! It enhances the taste of a cake like you would not believe!
I have a ton of other alcohol infused cakes here on the blog- be sure to check out my dessert section! I have more desserts on here than anything else! They are all insanely popular.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cake with Baileys Buttercream Frosting
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 14- oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Baileys
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 5 cups. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray the baking dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature
- Poke holes all over the cake.
- In a medium bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, cocoa
- powder, and Baileys.
- Mix to combine with a whisk.
- Pour Baileys filling over poke holes and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Baileys irish cream buttercream Frosting:
- In a large bowl of a standing mixer, add butter, powdered sugar,
- Baileys, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt.
- Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread frosting over cake.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!