Boozy Italian Cherry Ice Cream Sodas are made with a mouthwatering twist that really takes this drink to a whole new level of awesome!
They’re not only gorgeous but the flavor is outstanding and they’re ultra simple to make!
If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you will have seen my extensive collection of beautiful drinks, cocktails and jello shots! Many have gone viral, they’re extremely popular
I have a orange creamsicle version, a Kahlua version and a bailey’s Irish cream version coming soon! Be sure to check out my boozy Shamrock shake recipe that has been pinned hundreds of thousands of times!
Perfect for parties, holidays, get togethers or to make a magical girls night even better!
Simple ingredients create one of the most scrumptious dessert drinks that is sure to please your guests (and you )
I added ice cream to my version, because I think nothing makes a more delicious Italian cream soda better! It really takes it to another level of crazy good!
Beautiful recipe for spring or summer!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Italian Cherry Ice Cream Sodas!
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup whipped flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 Tablespoons cherry-flavored vodka
- 3 Tablespoons maraschino syrup or grenadine or cherry syrup
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Red sugar crystals
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Yields: 2 (8 oz) servings
- Add the ice cream, milk, both vodkas, syrup and food coloring to a large blender. (everything but the club soda)
- Blend until smooth and creamy, about 30-40 seconds.
- Add additional food coloring, if needed, until your desired shade of red is achieved.
- Blend an additional 20 seconds.
- pour in the club soda and stir gently (do not re-blend)
- Pour into glasses.
- Generously garnish with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle red sugar crystals all over the whipped cream and top off with a maraschino cherry.