No Bake Luscious Banana Split Dessert is a classic Banana Split Sundae in a luscious layered dessert form! Its spectacular, delicious and easy to make!
This dessert is highly requested at every get together we have!
Its layered with ripe Bananas, pineapple, whipped topping, hot fudge drizzled on top with sweet maraschino cherries all on a Graham cracker crust!
Not only is it insanely scrumptious, but it’s also beautiful, decadent and deceptively easy to throw together!
Its perfect for any occasion, pot lucks, parties , holidays, BBQs or picnics! Everyone goes crazy over it wherever you serve it!
I adore no bake desserts such as this, because they’re quick to make without sacrificing taste!
All the flavor of everyones most loved sundae, all packed into one fantastic no bake dessert!
This dessert would be beautiful to serve for Easter! Its light and refreshing & sure to be a favorite!
It’s great for summer when you want to make dessert without ever having to turn on your oven and heating up the house!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Luscious Banana Split Dessert
- 12 full graham cracker sheets – finely crushed
- 9 tbsp butter – melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8oz cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup butter – softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 medium bananas – sliced
- 20 oz crushed pineapple – drained
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top. Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing slightly into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip. Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight, before cutting.