Morning Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bake is one of those recipes that has everything you want packed into every single bite!
its SO easy & incredibly delicious!
You know I had to LOAD it with Bacon 😉
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bake
- 7 eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 16.3-oz. can Pillsbury™ Grands Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 package thick precooked bacon cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Cup shredded Cheese of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with Butter.
- In big bowl, beat the eggs & milk with a whisk until smooth.
- (add salt & pepper to taste)
- Separate the biscuit dough & cut each into 4 quarters
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly
- Add the cooked Bacon & Cheese.
- Gently pour mixture into buttered baking dish; making sure to arrange biscuit pieces into single layer to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.