Slow Cooker Cheesy Crack Chicken and Rice is just another easy and mouthwatering slow cooker recipe the entire family is going to go crazy over!
Super simple ingredients- just throw them all into your crock pot and walk away and let it do its magic! come back to a full dinner!
Easy peasy! my favorite types of recipes are those that basically cook themselves without sacrificing flavor!
You get your entire meal all in one! Want LESS ranch flavor? use a bit less of the packet- you do not need to use the whole thing!
If you dont like ranch at all! – add a teaspoon of garlic powder and a teaspoon of onion powder in its place!
This recipe is sure to end up on your families dinner rotation- everyone in my family loves it so i make it at least a few times a month!
It pairs perfectly with a big salad and warm buttery dinner rolls for a full blown feast!
Dinner doesnt have to take a lot of time! especially for us busy moms!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pound thick cut bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup regular white rice
- 2 cups shredded cheese (of your choice), divided
Prep time-5 minutes
Cook time- 3 hours
- Spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the bottom.
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup, half of the bacon, ranch dressing mix, cream, pepper, half of the cheese, milk, and rice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- Place back in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon.