No Bake Candy Corn Cheesecake is not only beautiful to look at, but it would be the perfect Fall or Halloween dessert that everyone would go crazy over!
It’s made to resemble the iconic Candy Corn Candies!
I love when the Fall rolls around- I adore the cool weather, beautiful falling leaves in amazing autumn colors and the best part? Fall baking, cookies, cupcakes, sweet breads, cheesecakes and candy!
I am in love with the layered look for cheesecakes!
I know so many people arent a fan of candy corn,but you can’t argue that they are still pretty and remind everyone of Halloween!
It doesnt actually taste like candy corn, (unless you bite into one of the garnish candies on top lol) its just colored/layered to appear that way 🙂 Its just an ultra creative, clever and makes a nice change for boring pumpkin pie!
Its light, fluffy and the taste is so good! Its not only easy to make but its No bake, which is always a favorite of my readers 🙂 Definitely a showstopper!! Love this recipe! – it is so creative and luscious!
The Iconic candy is adorably arranged on top as a garnish, to really set off the look of this cheesecake, the Orange, yellow and white layers give it its perfectly festive look.
I have seen other cheesecakes out there that are layered but they are a lot more difficult than this one because all the ones I ran across were baked in three stages?! YIKES…- It’s seems a bit too time consuming of a process for this almost 8 month prego baker here 🙂 So no bake it is!
If you’re a fan of no bake cheesecakes like I am, just know that it does turn out a delicious, creamy cheesecake that is gorgeous! You will be sure to impress with this sweet Halloween treat! Its hard to eat just one slice, I tried to resist, but I couldnt..I blame the baby LOL
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Candy Corn Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- yellow food coloring
- orange food coloring
- candy corn
For the Crust:
For the Filling:
- In a food processor, pulse together crust ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press crust into a springform cake pan and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract and beat again until combined.
- Gently fold in 8 oz. thawed whipped topping until combined.
- Divide filling evenly between two medium bowls.
- Add yellow food coloring to one bowl, and orange food coloring to the other, adding a few drops at a time and stirring afterwards until you reach your desired color.
- Evenly spread the yellow filling into the crust in the springform pan.
- Top with the orange filling and spread into an even layer.
- Chill cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with candy corn.