This Orange Creamsicle Fudge is smooth, creamy and no bake! It reminds me of an orange Julius!
I have SO many fudge recipes coming out over the next few weeks
so be sure to stay tuned!
Super Simple to make and the taste is phenomenal!
When I was a little girl one of my favorite popsicles was the famous, well-loved, orange creamsicle! So creamy and vanilla on the inside and so tart and refreshing on the outside
– I have created that in this fudge!
Great to give as gifts, bake sales, or just to make so you can pig out on it 😉
My Orange Creamsicle Fudge Recipe is ultra refreshing and will definitely bring back the nostalgia of eating those Popsicles when you were a child!
This Creamsicle Fudge tastes exactly how it sounds!
It is a creamy fudge version of that popular frozen treat!
Its smooth consistency is complete with a sweet, creamy, orange flavor.
You can enjoy the famous Creamsicle in so many way and I have many orange creamsicle recipes here on my blog, from Orange creamsicle cocktails to orange creamsicle cake, jello shots and a creamsicle moonshine!
However you choose to make it, it’s sure to be delicious.
so go ahead, take a bite and indulge in your sweet desires! 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Fudge!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- 5 drops orange food coloring
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the sugar, butter, and heavy cream. Heat to the softball stage which is about 235 degrees F, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallow cream and white chips. Stir until the white chips are well blended and melted.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and set aside in another bowl.
- Add orange extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture left in the saucepan. Stir well and pour into the prepared pan.
- Then pour or drizzle the reserved white mixture that you set aside over the orange fudge. With a knife swirl it into the fudge back and forth.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Then cut into squares and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!