This Strawberry White Hot Cocoa is literally heaven in a mug!
Theres nothing better on a cold Winter day than a hot cup of cocoa!
I have a cup a day during these cold winter months here in Massachusetts!
It really warms you from the inside out 🙂
Love watching the falling snow while sipping on it!
This tried and true recipe is homemade and rich in flavor ,
you are sure to love it as much as I do!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry White Hot Cocoa!
- 16 oz. of whole milk
- Strawberry Milk Powder
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups of milk or half n half
- ½ cup of white chocolate
- In a small bowl place sugar over strawberries and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place strawberries in food processor or blender and puree. Set to the side
- In a medium saucepan, over a medium low heat place your whole milk, strawberry milk powder, and white chocolates. Continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Add in strawberries and continue cooking over a low heat about 2 more minutes.
- Pour your cocoa into your glasses and garnish with whip cream and berries