These are FANTASTIC!
With only 4 simple ingredients too!
Delicious little clusters the kids will LOVE!
Great for parties, cook-outs or just a simple easy dessert that the kids can help with!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Clusters!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 regular-sized jar of peanut butter -Crunchy or Creamy
- 7 cups corn flakes (i used frosted flakes)
- In a small saucepan combined the sugar and the corn syrup together and mix well while on a low-medium heat, stirring constantly until it comes to a light boil
- Remove from heat, let cool about 2 minutes then add the peanut butter in and mix until smooth stirring until smooth & well combined
- In a large bowl, mix the corn flakes and begin adding in the the warm mixture a little at a time, stirring constantly until all of the flakes are coated.
- Take a sheet of wax paper and drop golfball-sized spoonfuls of the cluster mixture and lightly shape them into balls
- Allow them to cool completely before serving