With Football season being upon us, I wanted to make something that my family would LOVE.
Everyone has a deep passion for anything peanut butter and chocolate, I KNEW this would be something everyone would enjoy!
Let me just tell you… WOW. 🙂
With these you CAN use boxed brownie mix , I did these from scratch as I usually do, but both boxed works just as well if you’re in a hurry 🙂
I know I am going to be asked about this Mini muffin pan,
it’s a Pampered Chef product that I just adore! It holds 24 Mini bites.
WARNING: These are DANGEROUS 😉
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips plus about 1/3 cup more for garnishing
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips plus about 1/3 cup more for garnishing
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray the mini muffin cups well with non-stick spray or they WILL stick
- In a small pot combine the water, sugar & butter and heat just until butter is fully melted, stirring constantly
- Remove from heat and add in 1/2 of the chocolate chips & 1/2 of the white chocolate chips and stir until melted, putting back on the stove for 30 seconds if needed.
- Stir in egg, vanilla extract, flour and baking soda, stirring until blended.
- Once all combined , let cool until it reaches room temp
- Spoon batter by heaping tablespoonfuls into the mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until top is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out slightly wet. Place pan on wire rack. Centers of brownies will fall upon cooling. If not, tap centers with the back of a teaspoon to make a little hole in each of them.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl put 3/4 cup of PB and Microwave on high for 15 seconds, then stir. place back in for an additional 15 second and remove and stir once again.
- While brownies are still hot, spoon about a tablespoon of peanut butter into the center of each brownie.
- Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
Adapted via The girl who ate everything