No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is creamy and delicious!
Its so easy to make too!
Want to try making a new dessert recipe that tastes absolutely incredible? This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is your answer!
Prepare the perfect treat that requires no baking with this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. It’s the ideal dessert for PB lovers looking to keep it simple with a sweet treat.
Have you ever tried a recipe for peanut butter pie? If you haven’t, this is the recipe to try! It’s a simple, no-bake sweet treat worth making because it doesn’t get much easier than this.
Peanut Butter No Bake Pie
When you enjoy chocolate, peanut butter, and whipped topping, there is no better dessert to make than this incredible Peanut Butter No Bake Pie. It’s easy to assemble and is ready to enjoy in no time. It also eliminates the stress of using the oven, wasting electricity, and getting the whole house hot because the oven was on for hours.
Why You’ll Love This No Bake Pie
It’s so good! You may be surprised at how delicious a No Bake Peanut Butter Pie can taste.
You can make it with ease. You don’t need culinary skills for this dessert.
Adults and kids absolutely love this simple, stress-free dessert.
What kind of Oreos do I need to use?
You can use chocolate Oreo cookies for this recipe. While the traditional cookies are great, feel free to use any of the other variations of Oreo cookies available. It’s all about using what you like to make this easy and scrumptious dessert.
What type of peanut butter should I use?
Make sure you’re using creamy peanut butter to get that smooth texture with the incredible taste of peanut butter. The brand of peanut butter isn’t too important, so you can use Jif, Skippy, Reese’s, or any other brand you can find.
What can I do if I don’t have powdered sugar?
If you don’t have powdered sugar, combine cornstarch with granulated white sugar to make it from scratch. A lot of people don’t realize that it’s as simple as that.
Which brand of cream cheese do I need to use?
The brand of cream cheese doesn’t matter. Because you’re making this dessert for yourself and your loved ones, it’s a good idea to use your favorite cream cheese because then you’ll enjoy the taste of this treat even more.
Use a food processor to make it easier to break your cookies into tiny crumbs that you can use to make the crust.
You can top this pie with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, and even some cookie crumbs.
Dip the bottom of your pie plate in hot water for about 10 seconds to make it easier for you to get the pie crust out without breaking it or causing it to crumble.
How long does it take to prepare this dessert?
It doesn’t take long to prepare this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. You can expect to spend around 20 minutes or less putting it together.
Can I make different variations of this pie?
Of course! For example, if you don’t like peanut butter, you can leave it out and create other versions of this decadent pie, such as double fudge, chocolate chip, or even strawberry, depending on your favorite flavors.
Can I add extra toppings to this dessert?
You can definitely add extra topping to this easy dessert, such as shredded coconut, reeses cups, chocolate fudge sauce, mini M&Ms, or even chocolate chunks. It’s up to you to add what you like most. Make this easy dessert full of flavor with this simple recipe. It’s perfect for chocolate lovers who also enjoy the taste of peanut butter!
Can I freeze it?
Absolutely. There are a few ways to store this pie. First, you can wrap it and put it in the fridge to keep it fresh for four days, but make sure you cover it before you set it in there to keep it tasting its best. If you want to save it for more than four days, you’re going to need to put it in the freezer. When stored properly and placed in the freezer, your Peanut Butter No Bake Pie will remain fresh for up to three months.
The No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is so addicting. If you want to enjoy a delicious dessert that takes little to no time and effort to prepare, follow this recipe! You might be wondering if you have to use oreos as the crust? no! you could use crushed graham crackers instead!
I love to use this recipe as a make-ahead dessert since it is such a crowd-pleaser. Make it the day before your gathering and it is ready to go when you are. You can top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, cookie crumbs, etc!
Additional Notes & Tips
1. Keeps for up to 4 days in the fridge covered. Freeze for up to 3 months.
2. To make sure your crust easily comes out of the pie dish, just dip the bottom of the pie plate into hot water for about 10 seconds. Mush easier to slice!
I’m obsessed with this peanut butter pie. Peanut butter pie in general is a classic dessert and brings back childhood memories. But, I also remember it being so overly sweet even as a kid. My version is not as sweet, so you can eat a whole slice, or two!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
For the crust:
- 24 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs.
- Stream in the butter while pulsing.
- Press this into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Make sure to really pack in the crumbs, I like to use the bottom of a flat measuring cup to do this.
- Place the pie plate into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and whip to stiff peaks, set aside.
- Place the cream cheese into a large bowl and whip with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time until mixed in.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla, mix to combine.
- Fold in the whipped cream until there are no streaks left.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the crust and smooth out the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours until set or overnight.
- Slice and serve with your favorite toppings.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.