These Parmesan Crusted Roasted Potatoes are not only incredibly easy to make, they’re baked & taste is phenomenal with the addition of thick cut bacon!
You can make these potatoes as a scrumptious side dish that is sure to please everyone!!
Using very simple ingredients that everyone already has right in their kitchen! Crispy on the outside and soft in the centers!
A wonderful side dish for any meat, from pork to lamb to steak or chicken- these delicious crispy potatoes are the ultimate side. It’s a very versatile recipe that pairs with perfect with any meat.
The thick cut bacon and the Parmesan cheese make for one extremely yummy tasting dish, that is sure to please even the pickiest eaters! Make sure you make an extra batch, because you are gonna want leftovers the next day!
One of my favorite things about these parmesan potatoes is that it’s not only everyone’s favorite side, but it’s also made with very affordable ingredients! What more can you ask for?!
This is truly a masterpiece recipe that is sure to be on heavy rotation in your home! It is requested often by my family and even tastes amazing the next day for lunch!
I’m all about foods like this! Recipes that are ultra easy to throw together yet packed full of wonderful flavor and easy on the budget too! Such a wonderful comfort food.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Parmesan Crusted Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb baby potatoes cut in halves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon cooked and chopped
Cheese mixture ingredients:
- 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese (not shredded)
- 1/2 tsp OR 1 tsp garlic powder i like extra garlic flavor in mine
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- Take all of the cheese mixture ingredients and pour them into a small bowl and mix until combined, set aside
- add two tbsps of the olive oil to a large baking sheet OR a 9 x 13 baking dish and spread to evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Take your cheese mixture and sprinkle over the bottom of the oiled pan as even as possible. Use a spoon to scatter the Parmesan Mixture over the base. Spread as evenly as you can
- Next add pour halved potatoes on by one, cut side facing down on top of the cheese and press down.
- drizzle with the remaining two tbsps of olive oil
- Bake for 35 minutes at 400F or until they are cooked though and soft inside and the cheese is nice and brown on the bottoms.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle crumbled bacon on top
- Remove from the oven and let them sit for a few minutes (so you dont end up peeling the cheese off when trying to remove!)
- Remove with a spatula in sections.