Cheesy Bacon Garlic Biscuits are better than any you will get at a restaurant! They’re buttery and slightly flaky on the outside and perfectly fluffy inside!
These buttery, bacon loaded, savory biscuits go with just about anything you can think of, and everyone loves them!
I love to add in dried chives to the biscuit batter as well as putting some into the basting butter sauce. These biscuits are a huge hit! My husband cannot eat enough of these when I make them.
These really remind me of Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits but taken to a whole other level of awesome with the addition of bacon! I have a copycat of Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe coming soon, so stay tuned!
They’re the perfect consistency– soft, buttery and cheesy! They make the best biscuit for any dinner you have!
I used cheddar cheese for these fantastic biscuits, but you can always use whatever kind you like, I am going to try asiago /parmesan mix soon!
These scrumptious biscuits take under 20 minutes to make from beginning to end! They are deceptively easy to make and the taste is out of this world!
Ultra mouthwatering and super addictive! These biscuits are slightly crisp outside but ultra tender and fluffy inside. They will have you craving them days later!
They smell amazing right out of the oven and the whole family is sure to come running in and asking for one! I always split one between us all before dinner 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesy Bacon Garlic Biscuits!
- 3/4 cup butter divided
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp chives divided
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add 1/2 cup butter. Heat until butter is melted. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic and salt.
- Pour the milk into the melted butter and 1 tsp of chives then stir well.
- Pour the milk and butter mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Add shredded cheese, 1 tsp chives and bacon, and fold in until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the dough onto baking sheet in 1/2 cup sized portions. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until biscuits are just barely golden brown.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup of butter in small mixing bowl. Add in the parsley and give it a stir to combine. Brush the butter parsley mixture over the tops of the biscuits.