Pumpkin Spice Donuts
Is everyone ready for the best pumpkin donut recipe ever?! Its seriously incredible! They are so moist, soft and loaded with delicious real pumpkin flavor and topped with a sweet sugar coating!!
This is such an easy and delicious recipe!! I love to bake so much, especially when fall baking time rolls around! I just invested in the donut pans recently and so far this is the best one I have made and that the family loves. Simple ingredients and minimal effort create one of the most delicious recipes you’ll try!
They make the entire house smell wonderful while they’re baking, everyone was drooling just waiting for them to come out of the oven! They make for an easy fall breakfast or an incredible dessert that everyone will be raving over! I love enjoying these on a cool fall morning with a cup of coffee or even in the afternoon as a treat with some cold apple cider on my front porch!
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use pumpkin puree in these donuts and not pumpkin pie filling, it makes the difference! I love baking donuts because its a much healthier, yet still amazingly delicious alternative! This recipe for homemade donuts is WAY better than any pumpkin spice donut from a bakery! this is a favorite fall treat for me!
Next time I bake these, Im going to put chocolate chips or chocolate chunks throughout the batter, to make it just like my pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe that everyone loves so much! You can even make a sweet glaze to drizzle on top!
Baking instead of frying totally justifies eating more than just one! 😉 Just saying…
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Spice Donuts!
- 1/2 C canola
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C pumpkin puree
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 C plus 2 tbsp flour
- Using a standing mixer, beat the canola oil, eggs, pumpkin puree, and sugar until combined
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, and baking powder until combined
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the wet
- Pour batter into the doughnut pan about 3/4 way full
- Bake in the oven for 24 minutes at 350F
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Place 1 C of sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon into a large ziplock bag
- Add a few doughnuts into the bag and shake until doughnuts are covered in sugar
- Remove from bag and place onto a wire rack to cool some more