These Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes are an easy and scrumptious way to have homemade danishes that are melt in your mouth delicious!
All it takes is one roll of pillsbury crescent rolls and your on your way to a delicious dessert!
This is one of those recipes that never cease to amaze me with all of the things you can do with a can of crescent rolls!
There’s endless options for topping with this recipe such as strawberry filling, apple filling, blueberry filling & more!
The combination of cream cheese and raspberry filling is insanely delicious!
They can be made from start to finish in under 20 minutes!
Once your family gets a sniff of these baking in the oven you’ll have an audience waiting! lol ?
You wont need to run to the bakery whenever you have a cheese danish craving any longer!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/3 cup cream cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove dough from the can without unrolling it.
- Using a serrated knife, cut dough into 8 slices.
- Place the dough slices about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Press each slice into a 3-inch circle, leaving a ridge around the outer edge.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture on center of each dough round.
- Use the back of a spoon to slightly spread it to cover the center.
- Dollop about a teaspoon of raspberry jam over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar with enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over Danish.
- Serve warm.
To make the DANISH
To make Glaze