Craving something sweet yet simple that won’t require the use of the oven? Give this easy Raspberry Jello Fluff a try. It’s light, refreshing, and full of flavor.
The combination of flavors and raspberries make this Easy Raspberry Fluff recipe a true winner! It’s a decadent yet light dessert. Perfect for so many different occasions!
Make the perfect sweet treat for that warm summer weather with this decadent Raspberry Jello Fluff. It’s fruity, flavorful, and easy to make within 10 minutes. You can eat it as is or even serve it as a dip with some of your favorite snacks, such as fresh fruit and cookies!
Raspberry Jello Fluff
If you haven’t already tried Raspberry Fluff, now is the perfect time to do it. Light, refreshing, and full of flavor, this treat has quickly become a favorite of mine, especially because I can make it in 10 minutes or less, depending on how quick I am! Another thing that I love about this recipe is that it only requires FOUR ingredients. Yep, just four! This recipe is right up your alley if you want something quick, easy, and affordable.
Why You’ll Love This Raspberry Jello Salad
A jello salad is one of those desserts that requires minimal effort and time. If you want something easy that will still taste good and impress your family, I’d recommend this recipe! Of course, there are several reasons you’ll love it, such as:
- An oven-free dessert – This is a great alternative if you don’t feel like putting the oven on when it’s already hot outside. It’s an oven-free dessert that you can easily whip up in minutes.
- Super tasty – If you like pudding or whipped cream, this jello salad will quickly become your favorite thing to snack on.
- Customizable – Don’t think that you have to stop at raspberry. You can customize this light and fluffy salad with all kinds of gelatin flavors.
Raspberry Fluff Ingredients
- Raspberry Jello – A 3-ounce package is all you’ll need to start this dessert.
- Boiling Water – Boil a cup of water, which you’ll combine with the gelatin packet.
- Cold Water – Along with the boiling water, make sure you have a cup of cold water to mix in with everything.
- Whipped Topping – Grab a container of whipped topping and thaw it before mixing it with your gelatin.
- Vanilla Pudding Mix – A packet of vanilla pudding mix adds flavor to this sweet jello salad.
Jello Salad with Cool Whip Variations
Prepare different variations of this incredible jello salad! Use the ingredients you like to enhance the taste of this simple, fun treat.
- Add shredded coconut and chopped nuts for additional flavor and texture. Both ingredients taste great with raspberry flavoring.
- When doubling the recipe, combine the raspberry gelatin with your favorite flavors, such as blueberry or cherry. The combined flavors are amazing!
- Add some fresh fruit to the mix. Nothing like biting into tasty, sweet fruit with a whipped topping over it.
Raspberry Jello Fluff Tips
- Use a small whisk to stir your raspberry jello with the water. Mixing the ingredients together makes it even easier to get rid of any sugar clumps in the bowl.
- Don’t let the gelatin chill in the fridge for more than an hour when assembling this dessert or it will start to set.
- Once you combine the whipped topping with the gelatin mixture, expect it to be a little thicker. Although thick, it will have a great texture similar to that of marshmallow fluff.
In addition to these tips, don’t hesitate to try preparing this fluff with other flavors. If raspberry isn’t your twist, you can use something else like cherry, strawberry, blue raspberry, or even orange-flavored gelatin.
FAQs for Raspberry Fluff
What type of whipped topping should I use for this recipe?
To prepare this Raspberry Fluff recipe, you can use Cool Whip or any generic version of the frozen whipped topping.
Can I add fresh fruit to the mixture?
Definitely. If you want to add something extra to your fluff, consider chopping up pieces of strawberries or tossing a few raspberries into the gelatin.
How do I eat this dessert?
You can add it to a bowl and eat it with a spoon or use it as a dip for some of your favorite sweets, such as apple slices, chocolate chip cookies, vanilla wafers, and more.
More Recipes You Will Love!
Strawberry Jello Cake With Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
Strawberry Cheesecake Poke Cake
Raspberry Jello Fluff
- 1 3oz package of raspberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water 1 cup cold water
- 1 3oz package of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and add raspberry Jello mix. Stir until the mix is fully dissolved and add 1 cup of cold water. Continue stirring for another minute.
- Allow the raspberry Jello to chill for 1 hour.
- When the Jello is done chilling, remove and add the vanilla pudding mix. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved.
- Fold in whipped topping and gently mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Your mixture will be slightly thick and smooth.
- Cover and place inside the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- When done, serve with a large serving spoon into individual bowls.
- Top with whipped topping and fresh raspberries, optional.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!