Crock Pot Beef and Noodles is the perfect meal when you need something warm and comforting to enjoy! This is just what you are craving. A tried and true comfort food recipe!
Prepare a quick and simple meal for the family to enjoy together with this Crock Pot Beef and Noodles recipe. It’s a stress-free meal full of flavor that will surely keep your loved ones coming back for more.
Season your beef and throw it in the crockpot with your soup and broth. Let it cook all day. Just before dinner, cook your noodles and top with the saucy beef for a quick easy dinner.
Would you love to find more homemade meals that are simple and stress-free? If you don’t have much time available to spend in the kitchen while preparing different foods, this Crock Pot Beef and Noodles recipe is a must-try.
The recipe is simple because you’re cooking the beef in your slow cooker for several hours before finishing the meal with some noodles that you can add on top. Not only is this meal simple, but it’s also flavorful. It may quickly become one of your favorite meals to make on a busy weeknight when you want a homemade meal without spending a lot of time preparing different ingredients to make it.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe for Beef and Noodles
The beef turns out juicy, tender, and full of flavor!
You can make this meal in no time without making a mess or spending hours in the kitchen.
The Crock Pot Beef and Noodles is a classic dish that you can expect your family to enjoy eating.
Ingredients Needed to Make Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
If you plan to make the Crock Pot Beef and Noodles, be sure to have the following ingredients ready to use:
Beef. Stew meat is a great choice for this recipe when selecting the beef to use.
Onion. Use any type of onion for this recipe, such as a yellow onion or Spanish onion.
Beef Broth. Add beef broth to your slow cooker with your meat for flavor and juiciness.
Egg Noodles. Use twisted or flat egg noodles in your slow cooker, whichever you personally prefer.
Beef Bouillon. Bring more flavor to the dish by adding a bit of beef bouillon to the slow cooker with your ingredients.
Which type of beef should I use for this recipe?
It’s best to use beef stew-style meat. The meat becomes tender and juicy when cooked in the slow cooker with the other ingredients, including the mushroom soup and beef broth.
Do I have to use canned mushroom soup for the recipe?
No, you don’t. If you don’t like the canned cream of mushroom soup, feel free to prepare the soup from scratch before adding it to your slow cooker. And, if you don’t like mushrooms, you can always use cream of broccoli for the Crock Pot Beef and Noodles.
Can I add some veggies to this meal?
Absolutely. You can add frozen peas, carrots, and corn to this recipe if you’d like. Some people like to toss veggies into the slow cooker with the beef and other ingredients, while some prefer to serve vegetables on the side with the noodles before serving.
Do I need to use fresh garlic?
It’s a good idea to use fresh garlic in this recipe for the added flavor it brings to the dish. However, if you only have minced garlic in a jar, it’s fine to use that in the slow cooker with the onions, beef broth, and other ingredients you’ll use to give this meal its incredible flavor.
How to Store Leftover Beef and Noodles in a Crock Pot
If you have any leftovers after preparing the Crock Pot Beef and Noodles, allow them to cool down before pouring the contents of your slow cooker into a food storage container with an airtight lid. Keep the food stored in the fridge for up to three days to keep it fresh and flavorful. You can reheat the meal on the stove or in the microwave.
- You can add 1/2 cup cream to add creamier sauce if you wish.
- If you wish to cook the noodles in the crock pot, be mindful that they can over cook quickly. If the sauce is too thick, you may need to add an extra cup of broth. Heat the cup of broth in the microwave to boiling. Remove the meat and keep warm. Then add the hot broth and stir well. Add the noodles, replace the lid and let them cook for 10 minutes, check for doneness. They may take an extra 2-5 minutes. Make sure not to leave them, they will over cook and turn to mush. When the noodles are done remove from the pan and serve immediately.
You can mix the meat into the noodles or serve the meat on top.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
This can be frozen in an air tight container for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, remove and place in the microwave for a few minutes till thawed and hot, or pre-thaw before warming.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Cook time: 4-5 hours on high, or 7-8 hours on low
- 2 pounds beef for stew cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- I Tablespoon garlic minced
- 2-3 sprig thyme minced, or 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spoon Better Than Bouillon Beef flavor
- 2 10 ounce cans mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth more if needed, low sodium
- 12 ounces dried extra wide egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons parsley minced
- Place the beef in the crock pot and season with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, thyme, and beef bullion.
- In a mixing bowl combine the Worcestershire sauce, soup, and broth.
- Pour over the meat and place the lid on the pan.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or on low for 7-8.
- 20 minutes before serving, cook the noodles according to package directions. NOTE: directions in notes for cooking pasta in the crockpot.
- Place the noodles on a serving dish and top with the meat and gravy.
- Sprinkle with parsley.