Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Wings are fall apart tender and are covered in the most insanely delicious sauce, They will melt in your mouth!
Perfect easy appetizer or dinner that everyone is sure to go crazy over!
It’s almost time for the Super Bowl! So you know what that means ?
Time to start planning out all the amazing football-watching foods!
This recipe is always highly requested at any get together that we have at our home! I make it often and every one always wants the recipe 🙂
It has the perfect combination of flavors that tastes incredible over rice as a dinner or as an incredible appetizer.
Your family and friends will happily devour these wings, there is rarely any leftovers!
It’s always on our menu for any game day get together or party!
No deep frying necessary just throw everything in the slow cooker, press the button & walk away. They are that easy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Wings
- 3 LB's of Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 Cup of raw honey
- 4 cloves of garlics, minced
- one teaspoon of black pepper
- one teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 Cup of pineapple juice
- 3/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- half a cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- In a very large bowl mix all ingredients expect for the wings until well combined.
- Add in the chicken wings and toss to coat completely.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours or overnight covered to allow the wings to marinate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and play in your slow cooker.
- Pour remaining marinate on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 1/2 hours or until the inside of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F
- Once cooked preheat oven to broil then line a baking sheet with foil
- Place the wings onto the baking sheet and broil for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned and caramelized.
- Serve with the remaining sauce and garnish with the sesame seeds.