This Slow Cooker Ham & Bean Soup takes only minutes to prep, you throw it in the slow cooker & let it simmer!
It also freezes easily & it can be stored in an airtight container for 2 months. I love freezing individuals portions to take out for easy lunches throughout the week.
It’s now on our weekly dinner rotation! My family went crazy over it!
This soup is perfectly paired with warm crusty bread or biscuits for dipping!
Perfect comfort food for this time of year!
I adore any type of soup recipes this is insanely easy & flavorful.
I have a bunch of other slow cooker soups you will love so stay tuned!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Ham & Bean Soup
- 1 (20 oz.) package 15 Bean Soup
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb. diced ham
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- Remove seasoning packet from the soup package.
- Rinse and sort beans.
- Add beans, onions, diced ham, chicken stock, onion, minced garlic, and chili powder to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, until beans are tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, lemon juice, seasoning packet, and hot sauce and stir.
- Cook on HIGH for another 30 minutes and serve.