White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookies are a buttery cinnamon sugar cookie stuffed with white chocolate chips & hints of sweet apple!
They are packed with heavenly flavor!
These cookies are a big crowd pleaser for sure!
Crispy edges, chewy centers, the ultimate cookie!!
I love to wake up in the morning and just bake up a batch of these white chocolate snickerdoodles, if only just to make my house smell incredible.
The fact that you’ll get addicting soft cinnamon cookies to have with your morning coffee ,as a reward is just a HUGE bonus 😉
These wonderful cookies are a tried and true recipe
that will become a family favorite for sure!
These cookies will keep well in an airtight container at room temperature for TWO days, after that store in the fridge for a week.
If you want to ensure they remain soft, add a slice of bread to the container they’re in to prevent the cookies from losing their moistness.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookies!
- ½ cup unsalted butter ( melted )
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp. almond extract
- 1 small apple- peeled and shredded
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and 2 tsp. cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the butter, brown sugar, ½ cup of the sugar, shredded apple, vanilla and almond extract. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir well until all well combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and chill the dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl stir add the ½ cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop your cookie dough, Roll it into a ball, then roll into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- Place onto a baking sheet leaving 2-3 inch space apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies 5-10 mins on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.