This Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make but it’s incredibly delicious topped with cold vanilla ice cream!
yOU CAN MAKE IT WITH FRESH OR CANNED PEACHES, WHICHEVER ONE YOU PREFER. It’s one of our family’s favorite recipes!
This is pure cold weather comfort food!
I have a bunch of other slow cooker desserts you will love so stay tuned!
It’s a very satisfying dessert to indulge in.
Everyone who tries this dessert falls in love with it, using a slow cooker liner makes cleanup a breeze!
juicy peaches & buttery cake like cobbler that hit every taste bud in your mouth with it’s explosive flavor!
this recipe is very versatile you can switch up the peaches for other fruits like blueberries, cherries, even apples, For a different but still insanely delicious slow cooker dessert!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- 2 (16 oz.) cans peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (16 oz.) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice-cream for serving
- Dump the canned peaches into a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the peaches.
- Sprinkle chopped butter and cinnamon over the cake and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Serve with ice-cream and more cinnamon.