These Parmesan Chicken Meatballs are one of the top recipes that my family adores because they’re lightly crispy outside & tender inside with incredible seasonings throughout!
they are basically classic chicken Parmesan in a fun meatball form.
I have been making this recipe for years
they are so versatile you can make them as appetizers for holidays or special occasions by sticking a toothpick in them or for an amazing dinner served with pasta and buttery garlic bread
everyone loves classic chicken Parmesan, why not turn a traditional favorite into something fun and still just as delicious!?
Personally, i AM OBSESSED WITH THIS RECIPE AND i AM EXCITED TO share this gem with you today
I love these so much more than traditional meatballs, mainly because I get to enjoy chicken Parmesan with my meal with much less effort without sacrificing taste.
I’ve used these for making homemade chicken parmesan meatball subs smothered with sauce and gooey cheese. LITERALLY MOUTHWATERING DELISH!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Parmesan Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, plus more for rolling
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 1/4 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh torn basil leaves
- Combine ground chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Roll meatball mixture into 1-2" balls.
- Roll meatballs in additional breadcrumbs to coat. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp. oil over medium heat.
- Cook about half of the meatballs at a time in the skillet, for about 4-5 minutes, until browned.
- Transfer meatballs to a plate.
- Preheat oven to 350F and pour marinara sauce in the skillet, laying the meatballs on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, sprinkling mozzarella cheese on in the last 5 minutes.
- Top with torn basil leaves and serve with spaghetti noodles.