Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken is a juicy and wonderful weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. Its low carb and keto friendly too! Its an easy, delicious pizza-style chicken. Made right in your slow cooker!
After having my daughter a couple months ago I wanted to drop some of the baby weight off, so I have been back to low carbing and this is one of my favorite dinners that is on my weekly rotation!
Not only am I getting the beloved taste of pizza with each bite but you are also getting an incredible amount of protein! and its delicious! its a win-win!
I know you can also bake this recipe but the reason I prefer my slow cooker for this one is that it makes the chicken much juicier than when I have baked it! It almost falls apart when cutting it up with your fork!
The chicken is so juicy, so tender and melt in your mouth amazing, it is sure to make it on to your weekly dinner rotation too! The whole family will love this one! Its simple to make and everyone can choose their own favorite ‘topping’ for their piece of chicken! You can add other toppings such as diced red peppers, sausage, mushrooms onions etc.. Each person in the family could “design” their own meal!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken ( Low Carb Keto )
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 pepperoni (you can use as much as you'd like)
- your favorite pizza toppings to taste
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Spoon the sauce over the tops of the chicken (about 1/3 cup each).
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese over the top of each chicken breast.
- Top with pepperoni or desired toppings.
- Cook on HIGH 2-3 hours.