Strawberries & Cream Cake is an incredibly moist bundt cake from scratch, that is filled with real strawberries throughout, then stuffed and topped with homemade Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting!
I have made this particular recipe so many times I can’t even count at this point- its a highly requested recipe by family and friends!
The cake is ultra moist, delicious and melt in your mouth flavorful! I guarantee you wont be able to have just one piece!
Perfect for any occasion you decide to make it for! Valentine’s Day is this month, it would be wonderful to make this sensational cake for your loved one!
Perfect for bake sales, pot lucks, get togethers, girls night or just for a family dessert that everyone will love! It keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberries & Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt OR strawberry yogurt
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ib fresh strawberries diced small
- 1 disposable piping bag
Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- 1 block of cream cheese 8 oz
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 10-inch Bundt baking pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the 2 1/4 cups of flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and butter using an electric mixer until well combined and fluffy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time to the mixture
- Toss the strawberries and gently mix them into the batter, then.pour the into the greased Bundt pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean then remove from oven.
- Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all around the bottom of the cake
- Let cool for about 10 minutes
- Mix the pudding mix according to the package, then stir in the yogurt in the bowl until fully combined
- Scoop into piping bag and cut the tip off
- Pipe the pudding mixture into the holes poked
- Cover with foil and place into the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight
Cream cheese Buttercream frosting:
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth
- Gradually add the butter 2 Tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until smooth and blended
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla all at once.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Once the bundt cake is completely cooled, place a plate over the bottom of the pan and flip it over that way that the cake comes out onto the plate
- Cut the tip of the cream cheese piping bag and drizzle it over the cake
- Sprinkle with powder sugar and enjoy!