Insanely delicious S’mores Pie is everything you love about campfire s’mores in a scrumptious pie form!
This pie is really good and very easy to make. Not nearly as sweet you would expect. Just the perfect flavor!
You can even make mini versions!! use those ready-made dessert size graham cracker crusts for individual s’mores pies for the kids!
You are going to want to keep the pie in the fridge after you are done serving, the marshmallow creme will get runny if you dont.
This pie is a messy one! so be sure to serve it with plenty of napkins and a huge glass of milk!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 C flour
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 C marshmallow creme
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1 C chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 C mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Prep a 9 inch pie pan with nonstick baking spray
- Using a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until combined
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until combined
- Using a large bowl, whisk the flour, graham cracker crumbs, and baking powder until combined
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet
- Press about ½ of the dough into the pie dish
- Spread the marshmallow cream on the bottom of the dough
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and chocolate chunks onto the marshmallow creme
- Sprinkle 1 C mini marshmallows onto the chocolate chips
- Press the rest of the dough over the smore mixture
- Sprinkle some more marshmallows and chocolate chips over the top of the dough
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before cutting and enjoying!