These are SO delicious! Everyone loves them and how CUTE are they for Spring?
I used PEEPS for this recipe but you can definitely use just plain ole marshmallows if you would prefer!
Everyone went crazy over them and they are ultra easy to make too, which is always a plus!
They would be so cute to wrap in clear wrap and tie with a ribbon, have the kids bring them to their friends at school for Easter!
A couple ingredients and you have yourself a yummy, EASY treat!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Marshmallow Popcorn Balls!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Peep Bunnies (All different Colors)-
- Popped Popcorn- Buttered
- Place 5 peeps in a microwave safe bowl with ½ Tablespoon of butter and Heat for 30 seconds.
- Take out and mix together
- Add 2 cups of popped popcorn and mix well.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make all the colors.
- Once all the peeps popcorn is made, pinch a bit of each color (about 1 Tab.) and form into a ball. This part is very easy if you take a bit of butter and rub all over your hands, this will prevent the marshmallow from sticking to you.
- Continue to make each ball until all popcorn is gone!
- Makes about a dozen.
- Super fun to make and delicious!!