Tropical Macaroni Salad is a ultra delicious and fun twist on traditional macaroni salad with ingredients you wouldnt expect, yet create one of the most sensational macaroni salads EVER!
With Summer almost here everyone is dying for numerous different recipes that they can serve at their get togethers! This one is sure to be a huge hit with everyone who tries it!
As usual with almost all of my ‘salad’ recipes- easy ingredients but huge on flavor!
As I mention on just about all of my pasta salad recipes, one of the most important steps in making a cold pasta salad is remember to shock the pasta.
If you do not allow the pasta to cool completely (even refrigerating it to get it nice and cold) it will become gummy and soak up all the dressing if you try to mix it while still warm!
One wonderful addition to this delicious salad would be the addition of ham cubes for an even heartier dish or side dish!
I really love this recipe it is fast, fun and easy.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Tropical Macaroni Salad
- 1-16 oz. box elbow macaroni (cooked according to package directions )
- 1-Cup Red Onion finely chopped
- 1-Cup Celery finely chopped
- 1-Cup Carrots finely chopped
- 1-Cup Red Pepper finely chopped
- 2-Green Onions finely chopped
- 2-Hardboiled Eggs finely chopped
- 1-Can Pineapple Chunks
- 1- Cup Mayo
- 1/2 - Cup Hawaiian marinade
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl combine your mayo and Hawaiian marinade, mix until well blended.
- In a large bowl combine chopped veggies, pineapple, and macaroni, top with dressing and stir until well combine and all macaroni is coated with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.