Yes, I know what you’re thinking
– why can’t you just hop through the screen right now and take a huge bite of this beautiful masterpiece you see below!
Delicious buttery crust that will just melt in your mouth!
This is the most mouthwatering pie you are every going to eat in your life.
The best thing is that its easier than you think!
The filling is something our of this world good -filled with Nestle Toll House Chocolate Morsels!
AND walnits throughout- though you could leave them out OR choose another nut of your choice!
Topped with cold ice cream, over this warm pie is nothing short of heaven on a plate!
This will be something you can’t stop eating after the first bite –
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 😉
This is unlike any other pie you will ever eat!
Its one that everyone will love!
Don’t over bake…that slightly soft/gooey center is part of the charm.
This has already become a family favorite in just 24 hours!
This is pretty much a copycat recipe of my Grandmother’s old recipe from the 60’s!
I first saw it on my sweet friend Martha’s blog- a family feast!
You HAVE to head over and visit her blog- her recipes are fantastic!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook
& PIN IT!
Vintage Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie!
- 1 unbaked 9" deep dish pie shell
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup salted softened butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup walnuts
- 1 Cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven the 325°
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your eggs until foamy
- Mix in your flour and sugars
- Mix in your butter and vanilla
- Fold in your chocolate chips and walnuts
- Scoop your cookie dough into your pie pan and spread out evenly
- Cover the edges of your pie crust with aluminum foil
- Bake for 60-65 minutes
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate sauce
adapted via afamilyfeast