White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies are a favorite among everyone! Soft and chewy!
These are the best peanut butter cookies ever! you can use your favorite peanut butter too- dipped in yummy white white chocolate for a festive, chewy, sweet treat.
This is one of those recipes you have to have in your recipe book- its a simple, go to recipe that is perfect for so many occasions! Not only Christmas or the holidays!
These are perfect to make for dessert for the family, great for bake sales, perfect to give out as gifts- endless possibilities!
If there was a Hall of fame out there for cookies- this recipe would be on it for sure! everyone loves these!
Dont want to use white chocolate? use milk or dark chocolate!
Dont want to dip them at all? dont! they are just as delicious without.
How long will these stay fresh?
These Baked cookies can be stored in an airtight container for about 5 days before they dry out.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup peanut butter as needed*
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white candy melts
- Christmas Sprinkles as needed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and peanut butter thoroughly.
- Add the sugars and beat for 2 minutes, until creamy and light.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, beat for 30 seconds, then slowly incorporate the flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough on a lined cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to press down on the cookies, flattening them and making a classic criss-cross pattern.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden and set.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for about 30 minutes.
- Melt candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl for 25 seconds. Stir and reheat as needed.
- Dip each cookie individually in the melted candy melts, covering up to one half of each cookie.
- Place cookie back on the cookie sheets and decorate with Christmas sprinkles as desired.
- Allow candy melts to set before storing or serving.