These Winter Shortbread Bites are insanely delicious bites of buttery shortbread speckled with sprinkles!
They put other Christmas cookies to shame!
I bake these and everyone in my house is popping them in their mouths!
They are extremely addictive and incredibly delicious 😉
Everyone goes crazy over these yummy bites!
They are very simple to make too!
These would be wonderful for cookie exchanges, bake sales for the holidays & cookie platters!
They make great gifts too!
Who wouldnt love to receive these heavenly shortbread bites!?
You can change up the sprinkle colors for whatever occasion you want to make them for! very versatile!
They freeze well too!
Love making big batches of them , then freezing for a quick and easy dessert everyone goes nuts over!
They keep for about 2 months in a air tight container!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Winter Shortbread Cookie Bites!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, diced in to 1/2" pieces
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sprinkles (I used gray, silver, and blue)
- Parchment Paper
Prep: 30 minutes Cook: 11 minutes Total: 41 minutes
Makes: About 36 bites
- Place parchment paper in a small baking dish.
- Using your stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until well combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Set mixer to low speed and add in flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in sprinkles. Press dough into the parchment lined pan. Press down with spatula to make sure dough is even. Chill dough in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lift dough from pan after refrigerating. Cut into 1/2-inch squares with a knife. Gently press more sprinkles into each square. Place on parchment lined baking sheet about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11 minutes. Cool completely on a cookie rack and then transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature.