Yes, I named it Unicorn Fudge.
Why? because it reminds me of those Unicorn Poop Cookies that are going crazy all over the net! LOL!
You are all in for another beautiful yummy treat everyone is going to go nuts for!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Its so pretty too!
Great for parties!
You can definitely switch up the colors if you would like!
There is just something that is downright awesome about these types of recipes!
Its fairly easy to make as well!
Kids and adults love this recipe equally! Plus, its delicious!
If you’ve ever seen Unicorn poop cookies (i have some here) thats where I got this idea!
Such a fun recipe that everyone is sure to love!
Don’t forget to share on Facebook & Pin It!
You will not be disappointed! I promise! 😀
- 1 (12oz) bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5oz) evaporated milk
- 1 small jar (7oz) of marshmallow fluff
- Red, orange, green, and blue food coloring
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raspberry extract
- Large heavy bottom pot
- 9x5 loaf pan
- Aluminum foil
- 4 small bowls
- Candy thermometer
You will need-
- Line your loaf pan with aluminum foil, and spray with a non stick cooking spray
- In a large pot, combine your butter, evaporated milk, and sugar
- Cook stovetop on medium heat until your candy thermometer reaches 240°, keep stirring with a spatula to ensure the sugar mixture doesn't burn
- Take the pot off the heat heat and mix in chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff, stir until melted
- Add in your raspberry and cannula extracts and mix well
- Carefully and quickly divide your liquid fudge into 4 separate bowls and add a couple drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix (if you notice your fudge start to harden before your pour into your pan, reheat in the microwave for 20 seconds)
- Pour your pink fudge into the pan first, then orange, green, and blue last
- Set in the freezer for a couple hours until your fudge sets
- Cut the edges off for a clean look, then cut into small squares