Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are ultra cheesy & spicy- they make the ultimate perfect appetizer for any occasion, they are also LOW CARB and KETO friendly!
These are a huge hit at any party or Holiday get together- you want an appetizer that everyone is going to love? this is it my foodie friends!
There were so many amazing reviews when we made these, we ended up trying a few different methods to see what we liked best- and these were our favorite. Others we tried that also tasted awesome were: We taste tested several cream cheese flavors, I also really loved chive cream cheese. We tried another using some powdered ranch mixed in which were also SO good!
Simple yet low carb, keto diet friendly and filled with protein from the bacon and the cheese
– low carb and keto doesnt have to be bland and boring!
I know a lot of you might still not have an air fryer, I have a few friends that are still toying with the idea of investing in an air fryer for a while, but they were worried that they wouldn’t have enough recipes to justify buying one. Here’s another great recipe to add to your list , I have a couple more here on my site and more coming soon too! Stay Tuned!
I also have found that if you want them hot, leave all of the membrane inside and some seeds– if you don’t want to remove all of the ‘heat’ from the poppers.
Trust me foodie friends, you want to get an air fryer ASAP if you dont have one yet- just buying it for the french fries is worth it lol 😉
A lower calorie version is use fat free cream cheese and wrap each 1/2 popper with only 1/2 slice of bacon 🙂
They have fresh bold flavors, but are still ridiculously easy to make because it is air fried! It can be baked as well.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 10 jalapenos, halved with stem, seeds and membranes removed
- 20 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, seasonings, and Monterey Jack.
- Spoon cheese mixture into jalapenos, smoothing flat.
- Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Cook at 370F for 6 to 8 minutes or until bacon is done to preference.
- Remove from air fryer and keep warm.
- Repeat until all jalapenos are cooked.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing or your choice of dipping sauces.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.