Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Shrimp Pasta is extremely simple, flavorful and incredibly delicious! It takes less than 15 minutes to make!
This tried and true recipe is a classic!
Its sure to be a recipe you’ll come back to time and time again!
This pasta is filled with sensational buttery garlic basil flavor, it’s a favorite meal that everyone adores and it’s deceptively easy to make.
PACKED FULL of Plump juicy shrimp and buttery goodness.
Shrimp & Pasta are always a winning combination for perfection.
sometimes i like to add a teaspoon of cajun seasoning just to give it an extra kick, if im feeling in the mood for something a bit spicier.
its crazy good paired with crusty garlic bread and a salad
its easy enough to make for dinner for your family and fancy enough to serve to guests.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pasta water reserved
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) jar pesto
- Cook pasta according to packaged directions for al dente.
- Remove 1 cup of the pasta water for later.
- Add the butter to the pasta and toss well
- Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a skillet on medium high heat add the pesto, garlic, oil and chopped sun-dried tomatoes and heat for 2 minutes stirring often.
- Add shrimp and cook for two to three minutes. Stir in the cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Toss in the pasta to coat. Use the remaining pasta water to thin the sauce to the desired consistency.