This beautiful Cherry Fudge is a smooth, creamy fudge packed with real cherry flavor, and loaded with maraschino cherries throughout! This fudge is incredible.
So ultra decadent, packed full of everyones favorite marachino cherries..its an irresistible fudge recipe that is sure to be a hit for any occasion or upcoming Valentine’s Day!
I love making fudge with my family, we always make large batches to hand them out to friends and extended family, so they can enjoy this delicious fudge as much as we do.
This fudge recipe is tried and true and is sure to wow everyone who tastes it! Its sensational and ultra easy too!
Fudge is one of those things that you can make in a variety of different flavors and they all taste phenomenal!
Here on my food blog I have a hugely popular orange creamsicle fudge that has thousands of shares and pins- be sure to check that recipe out
I know all fudge is no bake but I still always put it into the title because many of my readers are new to baking and cooking- someone who has never made fudge before might think its difficult to do– one follower thought a candy thermometer was necessary for making any type of candy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Valentine's Day Creamy Cherry Fudge (No Bake)
- 3/4 C finely chopped maraschino cherries (Dry between several paper towels about 30 minutes)
- 1/2 C unsalted butter (room temp)
- 2 C sugar
- 3/4 C heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- 3/4 C + 2 TBSP marshmallow cream
- 1 drop of pink food coloring
- 1/2 tsp cherry juice
- Line your 8x8-inch pan by with parchment paper
- Place your diced cherries on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- You must make sure to get as much liquid out as possible, reserving some on the side..
- Using a medium-sized saucepan add the butter, sugar, cream, and salt.
- Over medium-high heat, stir until the sugar and butter melt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Immediately insert a candy thermometer.
- Continue to cook the fudge, stirring frequently.
- Once the candy thermometer until it reaches 300F remove the pan from the heat.
- Slowly add the white chocolate chips and the marshmallow cream.
- Stir until the chips and cream are melted and combined.
- Stir in the pink food coloring and cherry juice.
- Add the chopped cherries and stir to combine.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan.
- Smooth the fudge into an even layer.
- Allow the fudge to set at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Cut it into small 1-inch pieces prior to serving.