Valentine’s Day Crack is insanely addictive and delicious! If you’ve tried my viral Christmas Crack or my Caramel Pretzel Crack recipes before, you will know why the Valentine’s Day version was a must!
One of my all time favorite things to make for every holiday is cracker ‘crack’ – its so so good! I love that it can be made for any occasion you want to make it for!
This super simple recipe only requires 4 ingredients to make one of the most addicting treats yet! It’s the perfect combo of sweet & salty with a sweet crunch!
If you dont want to call it ‘crack’ you can call it candy bark! Whatever you choose to call it- its freakin delish!
I used Graham crackers for this recipe but in my other crack recipes Ive used saltines or even
Ritz- all work but I really love the way the graham crackers tasted with this one 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Valentine's Day Crack (4 ingredient)
- 7 whole graham cracker + 1/4 cracker
- 1 pouch white chocolate wafers (Ghiradelli)
- 1 bag strawberry chocolate wafers (Guittard Chocolate)
- 1 container red and pink sprinkles (Wilton)
- 1 container jumbo sprinkle hearts (Wilton) (optional)
- Line a large baking sheet with graham crackers.
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate, continue to stir until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the graham crackers. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly over the crackers.
- Sprinkle the red and pink sprinkles onto the white chocolate covered graham crackers.
- Pour the strawberry chocolate wafers into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Follow package directions.
- Using a large spoon drizzle the melted strawberry chocolate over the top of the bark.
- Next, add the sprinkle hearts on top.
- Allow to set for in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces.
Making the bark: