Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are oven roasted to perfection with loads of crispy cheese baked on the outside & nice and tender inside!
These Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes make the most absolute epic side dish that everyone loves so much!
Perfectly paired with any dinner meat – they are seriously a dream!
If you’re like me you like some FLAVOR in your food– so feel free to add in some of your favorite seasonings to these babies!
Potatoes in ANY form is something I can never say NO to, but these? These my friends, are my all time favorite way to eat potatoes!
They are addictive so I always make extra 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes!
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (for coating the baking pan)
- 1/2 cup italian or panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (not shredded)
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika or cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- chopped scallions or chives
- sour cream
for the parmesan mixture
for the butter topping
Extras for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl add in all of your parmesan/seasoning mixture & stir to incorporate
- Lightly coat a baking sheet or baking dish with olive oil so the entire bottom is coated.
- Cut the potatoes in halves & set aside.
- Using a large spoon, sprinkles to parmesan mixture over the entire bottom of the baking dish
- Next, place each potato half cut side down in a row while pressing them firmly down onto the mixture.
- In a small bowl mix garlic, salt and pepper and melted butter then pour over the potatoes evenly
- Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are deep golden & soft inside
- Once cooked fully, remove and allow to rest for about 10 minutes before removing.