Slow Cooker Salisbury Steaks are tender and flavorful beef patties topped with the most incredible gravy- a comfort food classic!
I’ve loved salisbury steak since I was a child & this is the best recipe I’ve ever made by far!
it’s perfect over mashed potatoes (my personal favorite) by itself if you’re watching carbs or even over rice!
This is one of my family’s favorite meals, its so simple and satisfying!
When i think of comfort food, this is one of the first meals that come to mind.
I love cooking my dinners in a slow cooker, its always yields some of the most flavorful dishes!
Easy cleanup and freezes well too!
Juicy patties soaked in the most mouthwatering gravy that’s a dream to eat!
This is sure to make it’s way onto your weekly dinner rotation!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steaks & Gravy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (or regular)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of adobo
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 packet of brown gravy dry mix
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, adobo, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, eggs, breadcrumbs and milk
- Mix until fully combined then shape into 6 thick burger shaped patties.
- In a large saute skillet, heat the olive oil up
- place each of the shaped patties into the oil next to each other evenly and cook on either side for about 4 minutes
- In a medium sauce pan, add in the beef broth, dry gravy mix- cook until smooth & set aside
- On the bottom of the slow cooker, place the mushrooms & sliced onions in the bottom then place the cooked patties on top evenly.
- Pour the cooked gravy mix over the patties
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Remove each of the patties from the slow cooker and set aside (leaving the cooked mushrooms and onions at the bottom with the gravy)
- Combine the cornstarch with the water and pour into the slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker to HIGH and cook for 5 minutes OR until sauce is thick
- Use to pour over the patties